Popular Andhra Ponni Rice 10kgNirmal
Popular Andhra Ponni Rice 10kg
Popular Andhra Ponni Rice
Ponni is named after the river 'Kaveri' which is called as 'ponni' in Tamil. It is a hybrid variety widely grown in Tamil Nadu, a state in Southern India. Andhra ponni is the non basmati rice with the medium size. This is a Sona masoori rice variety with a unique fragrance. This rice is cultivated in Andhra Pradesh with organic manures. They are cultivated under expert's observation. They have many health benefits. Rice is widely used in India on daily basis. Rice is the main course that is had with different types of vegetables, pulses and non-vegetables. In India rice and wheat flour are the two main food that is eaten daily. There are a number of varieties of rice available in India. But ponni rice is the hybrid between the two nutritious rice variety to blend them and make then into one rice. This rice has the health benefits of both the rice in one rice. Different variety of rice is used for different purposes and this ponni rice is used as daily food. Rice is used not only for eating but also for many different things like adding into the salt bottle to avoid clumping of salt, adding in hot oil to check for its heat, it can also ripe the fruits faster when put in a box of rice and much more. Ponni rice is the superior quality among all rice quality. Give it a try to know its aroma and flavour that it gives to a cooked rice. Enjoy each day full of energy with ponni rice and its aroma. Ponni has already won the hearts of many people by making them trust in its quality.
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Ponni rice is used as a daily food by boiling it in water.
- It is used to make sweet dishes and desserts.
- It is used for making its powder and is used for making different dishes
- It is made into a paste for making dosa.
- Ponni rice is used for making biryani or pulao.
- Ponni rice can be used to make khichdi.
- Ponni rice is a good source of energy.
- This rice is cholesterol free and hence reduces the risk of heart problems.
- It balances the blood pressure.
- Ponni rice also reduces the risk of cancer.
- It is used for skin ailments.
- This rice reduces the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
- It has digestive qualities and diuretic qualities.
- Ponni rice is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- It is rich in starch which helps in regulating bowel movement.
Popular Andhra Ponni Rice is highly preferred for lunch and dinner. It can also be had in different flavours for breakfast.
Serving 1 (0.25 cup)
Total Fat 7g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 3g
Total carbs 5g
• Dietary Fiber 2g
• Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%