- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
- Frozen and Chilled Foods
- Chocolates & Gums
Mandi Bazaar, Im impressed with your service... Well done.....
Good service and prices are reasonable.
5 star service....will shop again soon
Badam / Almonds Raw 250gNirmal
Badam / Almonds Raw 250g
'Badam' is the Hindi name of 'Almonds'. It is not exactly a nut but it is a seed. They were found in North America, West Asia, and Mediterranean initially. Badam is an edible woody seed. The almond fruit is a drupe that consists of an outer hull and an inner hard shell with the seed inside it. This seed inside is not the real nut. The shell needs to be removed to take out the seeds. Almonds are available with and without shells. There are blanched almonds that are just heated in hot water to make their outer shell softer to break them open. The seed inside is the white embryo. Almond is the world's most nutritious nuts. They are known for their multiple numbers of health benefits. They are used in different ways. These nuts are the pack of proteins, fibers, calcium, zinc and antioxidants. There are a number of ways through which badam can be consumed. For example badam flour, badam milk, badam syrup etc. They are recommended by the doctors to be had on a daily basis for a healthy life. They are very beneficial for the child growth. It is said that badam must be had after soaking in water for hours. There are different varieties of badam available in the market. This is the best quality that is cultivated with high care. This badams are cultivated for eating on daily basis. They are processed carefully and packed in the best possible manner for better shelf life.
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Dry fruits, nuts
Uses of Product
- Badam / Almonds Raw is used for eating like other nuts.
- Almonds Raw is soaked in water and had in the morning.
- They are skinned and had.
- They can be powdered to make different dishes and desserts.
- Almonds Raw can be made into a paste for making cakes.
- They can be ground to make badam milk.
- Almonds Raw are roasted and had with sprinkled salt.
- They can be used as a facial mask.
- Almonds Raw is used for making badam chocolates.
- The water from badam is used for washing hair.
- Almonds Raw is good for mental health.
- Almonds Raw balances the blood cholesterol.
- It keeps the bones, heart, and hair healthy.
- Almonds Raw provides good immunity to the body.
- It keeps the skin healthier.
- Almonds Raw is anti-inflammatory.
- Almonds Raw regulates the blood pressure.
- Almonds Raw boosts the energy of the body.
- Almonds Raw prevents cancer.
- Almonds Raw is good for pregnancy due to the presence of folic acid.
- It is good for losing weight faster.
- Almonds Raw prevents constipation.
- Almonds Raw is good for skin and hair.
Badam / Almonds Raw is generally had in the morning after soaking them overnight in water.
Serving 1 (100g)
Total Fat 49g
• Saturated 3.7g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 12g
• Monounsaturated 31g
Total carbs 22g
• Dietary Fiber 12g
• Sugars 3.9g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%