We want you to have a safe and secure shopping experience online. All payments via our sites are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, whereby sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy.
You can help to protect your details from unauthorised access by logging out each time you finish using the site, particularly if you are doing so from a public or a shared computer.
In connection with use of our website, Buyer and Seller Account, the Mandi Bazaar Services, or in the course of your interactions with Mandi Bazaar, other users, or third parties, you will not:
- Breach this Agreement, the Acceptable Use Policy or any other Policy that you have agreed to with Mandi Bazaar;
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation;
- Infringe Mandi Bazaar’s or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Sell counterfeit goods;
- Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libellous, threatening or harassing to Mandi Bazaar employees, agents or other Users;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading Information;
- Engage in potentially fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions;
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any Information you provide to us;
- Receive or attempt to receive funds from both Mandi Bazaar and the buyer, bank or credit card issuer for the same transaction during the course of a dispute;
- Control an Account that is linked to another Account that has engaged in any of these Restricted Activities;
- Conduct your business or use the Mandi Bazaar Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, Disputes, Claims, Reversals, Chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to Mandi Bazaar, other Users, third parties or you;
- Use your Account or the Mandi Bazaar Services in a manner that Mandi Bazaar, Visa, MasterCard, or any other electronic funds transfer network reasonably believes to be an abuse of the card system or a violation of card association or network rules;
- Use a credit card with your Account to provide yourself a cash advance (or help others to do so);
- Disclose or distribute another User's Information to a third party, or use the Information for marketing purposes unless you receive the User’s express consent to do so;
- Send unsolicited email to a User or use the Mandi Bazaar Services to collect payments for sending, or assisting in sending, unsolicited email to third parties;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Facilitate any viruses, trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or Information;
- Use an anonymizing proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission;
- Use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere with our website or the Mandi Bazaar Services; or
- Take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our Internet service providers, buyers, or other sellers.
Actions by Mandi Bazaar – Restricted Activities. If Mandi Bazaar, in its sole discretion, believes that buyer or seller may have engaged in any Restricted Activities, Mandi Bazaar may take various actions to protect Mandi Bazaar, Affiliates other users, other third parties or buyer or seller from Reversals, Chargebacks, Claims, fees, fines, penalties and any other liability. The actions Mandi Bazaar may take include but are not limited to the following:
- Mandi Bazaar may close, suspend, or limit buyer or seller access to Account or the Mandi Bazaar Services;
- Mandi Bazaar may suspend the eligibility for Mandi Bazaar Buyer Protection and/or Mandi Bazaar Seller Protection;
- Mandi Bazaar may refuse to provide the Mandi Bazaar Services to buyer \ seller now and in the future; and
- Mandi Bazaar may hold your funds for a period of time reasonably needed to protect against the risk of liability to Mandi Bazaar or a third party, or if Mandi Bazaar believe that buyer\seller may be engaging in potentially fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions.