- Atta / Flour
- Dals / Lentils / Pulses
- Rice / Rice Products
- Dry Fruits / Nuts
- Fruit / Vegetables
- Ghee / Oils
- Masalas / Spices
- Mix / Ready to Eat or Cook
- Mithai / Sweets
- Namkeens / Snacks
- Noodles / Soups
- Pickles / Sauces / Pastes
- Health / Beauty
- Kitchen / Homeware
- Festival / Pooja Items
- Miscellaneous Groceries
Almonds Raw/ Badam 250g
'Badam' is the Hindi name of 'Almonds'. It is not exactly a nut but it is a seed. They are found in North America, West Asia, and the Mediterranean initially. Badam is an edible woody seed. The almond fruit is a drupe that consists of an outer hull and an inner hard shell with the seed inside it. This seed inside is not the real nut. The shell needs to be removed to take out the seeds. Almonds are available with and without shells. There are blanched almonds that are just heated in hot water to make their outer shell softer to break them open. The seed inside is the white embryo. Almond is the world's most nutritious nuts. They are known for their multiple numbers of health benefits. They are used in different ways. These nuts are the pack of proteins, fibers, calcium, zinc, and antioxidants. There are a number of ways through which badam can be consumed. For example badam flour, badam milk, badam syrup, etc. They are recommended by the doctors to be had on a daily basis for a healthy life. They are very beneficial for child growth. It is said that badam must be had after soaking in water for hours. There are different varieties of badam available in the market. This is the best quality that is cultivated with high care. This badams are cultivated for eating on a daily basis. They are processed carefully and packed in the best possible manner for better shelf life.
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Dry fruits, nuts
Uses of Product
- Badam / Almonds Raw is used for eating like other nuts.
- Almonds Raw is soaked in water and had in the morning.
- They are skinned and had.
- They can be powdered to make different dishes and desserts.
- Almonds Raw can be made into a paste for making cakes.
- They can be ground to make badam milk.
- Almonds Raw are roasted and had with sprinkled salt.
- They can be used as a facial mask.
- Almonds Raw is used for making badam chocolates.
- The water from badam is used for washing hair.
- Almonds Raw is good for mental health.
- Almonds Raw balances blood cholesterol.
- It keeps the bones, heart, and hair healthy.
- Almonds Raw provides good immunity to the body.
- It keeps the skin healthier.
- Almonds Raw is anti-inflammatory.
- Almonds Raw regulates the blood pressure.
- Almonds Raw boosts the energy of the body.
- Almonds Raw prevents cancer.
- Almonds Raw is good for pregnancy due to the presence of folic acid.
- It is good for losing weight faster.
- Almonds Raw prevents constipation.
- Almonds Raw is good for skin and hair.
Badam / Almonds Raw is generally had in the morning after soaking them overnight in water.
Serving 1 (100g)
Total Fat 49g
• Saturated 3.7g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 12g
• Monounsaturated 31g
Total carbs 22g
• Dietary Fiber 12g
• Sugars 3.9g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (not including rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural and rest of North Island (depends upon weight)
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand (depends upon weight)
Starts from $15.00