- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts 200g
Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts 200g
Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts is a popular snack of India. It is a snack made with peanuts. The roasted crunchy peanuts are coated with gram flour. A batter made with gram flour and some selected spices are prepared for coating the peanuts. These coated peanuts are deep fried in hot oil. This frying gives them a crispy outer layer. The outer layer is brown in colour while they are white from inside. These crispy and crunchy snack is had any time with tea or coffee. Traditionally this snack was being prepared at home by dry roasting the peanuts and them frying the peanuts after coating them with spiced up gram flour batter. The process of making it at home was time taking and it requires a lot of hard work and perfection. Haldiram has made it available to be had at anytime anywhere. Haldiram is a company known throughout the world for their quality products. The products of haldiram include snacks, sweets, dairy products, beverages etc. All their products are uniquely made with high-quality products. This is the reason haldiram is preferred over other company or brands. They founded their company in 1937. Since then they have grown to a big company with their own chain stores. They have their outlets in many countries. Their headquarters in Maharashtra, India.
Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts
Haldiram classy GupShup Peanuts
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts are used as a snack for tea time.
- Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts is also used in mixtures to add nutty and crunchiness.
- It is also added in making good gravy with thickness
- They are used for making paints and varnishes.
- Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts are used for adding in southeastern Asian salad along with a leaf of cabbage, green chilli, soy sauce, peanuts and ginger.
- They can be added to any salad for topping.
- They can also be used for making samosas and other snacks.
- Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts are rich in vitamins, proteins and other nutrients.
- Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts are rich in sodium.
- It is good for the people who are in low carb and high protein diet.
- It is found that it can fight against cancer.
- It has the ability to lower the risk of Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease.
- It is good for people having diabetes.
- Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts also lowers the blood sugar level.
- Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts lowers the risk of heart problems.
- It is high in fat content so it is good for children.
Haldiram Gup Shup Peanuts is highly preferred as a snack for tea time.
Serving 1 (100g)
Total Fat 1g
• Saturated 1g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 7g
• Dietary Fiber 0g
• Sugars 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%