- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
- Frozen and Chilled Foods
Mandi Bazaar, Im impressed with your service... Well done.....
Good service and prices are reasonable.
5 star service....will shop again soon
Haldiram's Boondi 200g
Haldiram's Boondi 200g
Haldiram's Boondi is a healthy snack made of gram flour. Boondi is a Hindi name for drops. They are the best snack with tea. Boondi is sometime salty and sometime sugary but they attract our taste buds more than anything. Haldiram is a company that provides best-tasting boondi. Both the types of boondi is available. The two types of boondi are khara boondi and sweet boondi. This is a khara boondi that is spiced up with some selected spices. They are a favourite of many people of India. Haldiram's Boondi is made with the batter made of gram flour, spices and water. The batter is poured into hot oil with the help of some special equipment that allows the drops of batter to fall down directly into the oil. These drops get cooked and puffed up immediately when they are poured into the oil. Then they are removed from the oil before they get burned. These small puffed balls of gram flour make the snack. They are also spiced up and are salty in taste. The boondi looks yellow in colour. Traditionally these boondis were prepared at home but now people prefer to buy it from the market as it saves the time and energy. They are highly preferred during parties, festivals and functions. These boondis can be used for making raita and many other dishes.
Haldiram is a well-known company that makes healthy snacks and sweets. They established their company in 1937 in Maharashtra, India. They are exporting more than 100 different products to many countries. They also have their own chain stores that provide their products to the world. They help in bringing people closer to making available snacks and sweets of different cultured peoples.
Ingredients: Gram Pulse Flour (50%), Vegetable Oil (Peanut & Corn), starch (Sago) and Salt. Contains Peanut
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Haldiram's Boondi is used for making boondi raita.
- They are best had with tea as a snack.
- They are the best option for parties.
- They can be added as topping in many dishes.
- Haldiram's Boondi is used for making a mixture.
- Haldiram's Boondi lowers the risk of heart problems.
- Haldiram's Boondi is good for balancing blood glucose.
- It helps in lowering weight gain.
- Haldiram's Boondi helps in fighting against allergies.
- Haldiram's Boondi is good for anaemia.
- It lowers risk of genetic disorders like autism.
- Haldiram's Boondi improves the skin health.
- Haldiram's Boondi prevents breast cancer.
- Haldiram's Boondi is high in protein.
- Haldiram's Boondi has low carbohydrate and calorie.
Haldiram's Boondi is highly preferred to be had with tea or coffee.
Serving 1 (50g)
Total Fat 20g
• Saturated 7g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 22g
• Dietary Fiber 1g
• Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%