MDH Butter Chicken Masala 100g
About MDH Butter Chicken Masala
It is an authentic spice blend, which aids in the cooking of an Indian delicacy called Butter Chicken. For bringing out that creamy buttery curry, MDH Butter Chicken Masala is used. Together with Indian bread and green leafy salads, the Indian cuisine tops the list of specialities served in dinner parties.
All of this arrives in a well-packaged box of 100g to serve the taste patterns of Punjabis. The convenience that it provides to the households has made it a popular spice blend throughout the world.
MDH Butter Chicken Masala is known by this very name throughout the Indian subcontinent. However, the main delicacy prepared by the spice blend is also known as Murg Makhani all over the world.
Place of Origin
MDH Butter Chicken Masala is an Indian product under the brand name Mahashian Di Hatti. This company has its main manufacturing unit in New Delhi and serves its purpose by supplying spice mixes for the Indian kitchen holders.
Type of product
MDH Butter Chicken Masala is a product that falls into the category of ‘Mixed Spices and Seasonings’. It is available in both online groceries and shops selling grocery items throughout the Indian subcontinent.
Use of Product
To prepare Butter Chicken with the spice mix of MDH, you need to follow the subsequent recipe:
- Cut 500g of chicken into small manageable pieces.
- Marinate the chicken pieces for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, make a 120g tomato and 100g onion paste.
- Grind about 10 almonds into a fine paste after adding ¼ cup of water.
- Heat 0.05 litre of edible oil in a pan and add onion paste into it along with the chicken pieces.
- Now put almond and tomato paste into the pan to cook it with MDH Butter Chicken Masala.
- After 15 minutes of consistent cooking, check the seasoning and serve it by pouring 1 tsp cream over the prepared dish.
The benefits of this blended spice are manifold:
- MDH Butter Chicken Masala is a readymade condiment that saves adequate time on preparing spice mixes for a chicken item.
- It imparts the same flavour as found in restaurant food with its authentic ingredients. Thus, the restaurant style curry can be made at home too.
- MDH Butter Chicken Masala comes with a recipe for preparing the chicken item as quickly as possible.
- The packaged product points out simple steps to prepare Butter Chicken in a moment.
- MDH Butter Chicken Masala is a quality product sold under the renowned brand.
When is it highly preferred?
MDH Butter Chicken Masala is preferred for adding taste to the Punjabi cuisine especially for a dinner party. With the mild spice levels and the thick sweet gravy, it scores unusually high as delicacy perfect for a dinner party menu.
Preparing the spicy masala ideal for generating taste in Butter Chicken, is not an easy job. MDH has done justice to it by mixing the following ingredients to create the spice blend.
- Red chilli
- Black pepper
- Turmeric powder
- Garlic flakes
- Onion flakes
- Cardamom green
- Dry ginger
- Star Anise
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00