Parle Hide & Seek Biscuits 82g
Parle Hide & Seek Biscuits
Parle Hide & Seek Biscuits is the first of this kind of chocolate cookies in India. This biscuit was launched in 1996. It is well known for its sweetness of chocolate and flavour. There are many flavours of hiding and seek available now like, Bourbon, fab, choco rolls and butter and cashew butter (American style cookie). It is made with fine chocolate. This biscuit lets you play a game of hiding and seek with the taste buds. It has an attractive packaging and it protects the biscuits from getting broken while transferring from different places. Hide and seek biscuit has become like a fun game in general communication. Parle company planned for a game and the theme was to find the solution which turned to be the name of the new brand. This chocolate has the hidden chocolate chips on the flat backed cookie. The taste buds find out the chocolate on the biscuit. It is the cookie’s magic to give the eater a new taste. Enjoy the delicate taste of this biscuit. The name parle symbolises the quality and great taste of the products. It is well known by its brand around the world. Parle has won the heart of many people from last 80 years. This biscuit is the favourite among children and chocolate lovers. It feeds you perfectly when you skip a meal either breakfast, lunch or dinner. It provides you energy with a chocolate flavour in it. Take a packet of hiding and seek wherever you go, to be full of energy at all time.
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Parle Hide & Seek Biscuits are used as a snack for tea time.
- They can be crushed and made a base for pudding and pie.
- They can be powdered and added to cake ingredients.
- Parle Hide & Seek Biscuits can be made a paste with milk to feed children and infants.
- Parle Hide & Seek Biscuits can be crushed to be added on top of ice creams, chocolates and desserts.
- It can be used for wrapping any kind of laddus.
- Parle Hide & Seek Biscuits is eaten as a snack for tea time or can be had if breakfast, lunch or dinner is skipped.
- It can be used to make any new sweet dish.
- It is an instant food that gives instant energy.
- It has high fat and carbohydrate that why it is not advised to eat too much.
- It has sweeteners added to it, so heavy dose can cause dizziness in some people.
Parle Hide & Seek Biscuits is highly preferred for tea time snack. It can be had if breakfast, lunch or dinner is skipped as it provides instant energy.
Serving 1 (10 Pieces)
Total Fat 20g
• Saturated 10g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 59g
• Dietary Fiber 3g
• Sugars 56g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $39 and weight below 25kg. If the order is less than $39 or weight above 25kg, there is a shipping charge of $5.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $39 and weight below 25kg
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $39 or weight above 25kg
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 1081, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00