Peanuts Raw 250g
Peanuts Raw is the raw form of peanuts. Peanuts are found under the ground and they are leguminous plants that fix nitrogen to the soil. They are grown in southern part of India and some other part of Asia. They are very rich in nutrients and vitamins. Like the other tree nuts like walnuts and badams, they have many health benefits. They are cultivated in large numbers for many uses like kitchen uses and industrial uses. They are used for making oil which is used for cooking and also used for industrial purposes like for making paints and varnishes. Raw peanuts are found to be more beneficial than the roasted ones. These peanuts are present inside shells or pods that are light brown in colour. The peanuts inside this pods are reddish brown in colour. When they are ripe they are uprooted from the ground and the nuts are removed from the pods. They are roasted along with the pods which make it easier to break open the shells. They can also be boiled with the shells. There are three to four nuts per shell or pod. All the pods are checked for the best peanuts and are packed with the customers. These peanuts are 100% natural and freshly ground. You can use this raw peanut in many ways like roast it and have as a snack, grind it to make different dishes or make oil from it for cooking and for industrial uses.
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Peanuts Raw is used to add thickness to the gravy dishes by grinding it.
- Peanuts Raw can be roasted and had as a snack.
- It is used for making chutneys for dosa or idli.
- It is also used in making pulao like other nuts.
- It can be added to desserts to increase crunchiness.
- Raw peanut is used as soil fertilisers.
- They are used as animal feed
- They are used for industrial purposes like paint, lubrication etc.
- It can be added on top of salads.
- It can be used for preparing vegetable and chicken dishes
- Peanuts Raw are rich in nutrients like calories, vitamins and minerals.
- It reduces the risk of mortality.
- It is found that it may reduce heart diseases.
- It contains many dietary fibres and fat contents.
- Raw peanuts skin is beneficial for human body.
- They are good source of antioxidants
- They reduce risk of colon cancer
- They help in preventing gallstones
- They give protection against Alzheimer's disease
Peanuts Raw is highly preferred for making thick gravy or can be roasted and had in tea time in the evening. Or it can be made to chutney for breakfast with dosa or idly. They can be had in salads for lunch and dinner too.
Serving 1 cup
Total Fat 0g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 30g
• Dietary Fiber 0g
• Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25 and weight below 25 kgs. If the order is less than $25 or weight above 25 kgs, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00 and weight below 25 kgs
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00 or weight above 25 kgs
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00